About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I love Spring!


I'm so doing this tablescape next Easter.....

I LOVE Springtime so much!

 My list of favorite Spingtime things....

-first day you get to finally open up the
 windows and air out the house

 - spring cleaning my house top to bottom

- pulling out the spring decorations

 -driving down the road and seeing
all the flowers start to pop up all over

-grilling out on the deck

and

 -that first day you get to mow your lawn.... 
Happy Spring ya'll!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...