About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monthly Menu Planning

Every 1st Sunday of the Month
I will sit down and figure out our
Monthly Menu Plan 
           I figure out what is in our
stockpile, freezers, and fridges
and see if that will be a full month of
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Desserts
***now this isn't for everyone!!
I started this about 6 months ago,
 when I took over the grocery bill,
before that my husband payed for the groceries and I would go to the store and spend $175-$200 
and not use a single coupon(shame on me)
and I would also buy the SAME thing every week!
BORING !!
At least I had a weekly menu..lol

But now I'm a born again shopper!
 and
we always have different Dinners every day of the month
(except Tacos cause we eat them once a week)
"Family Favorite Dinner"
but Breakfast and Lunches are sometimes the same ideas just switched around..

 Now I shop and it's my goal to spend no more than
$100 a week
and that is ONLY buying 
fresh produce,milk &
 what's on sale and/or that I have coupons for
 then I  use what I buy that week and add to my Stockpile 
for next month's Menu 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...