About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Friday, April 15, 2011

week 1

My Grocery Tracker
My Goal is to only spend $100.00 a week
for my Family of 4 that includes fresh produce, dairy, and adding to
mystockpile....                                                                                               
 Hope to be @ $50.00 a week very soon!!!
(Saturday thru Saturday)

4/9/11-4/16/11
Store:
Giant Eagle

Bought:
4 deodorants
4 4pack yougarts
4 toothpastes
12 brownie mixes
4 wisp toothbrushes
8 mixes
1/2 lb deli ham
1/2 lb american cheese
1/2 lb deli turkey
1 dr pepper (lol)

Total OOP $36.71
Savings $52.04

Walmart
2 Sunday Papers (2 pack for $1.51)
       (4 Total Papers)
2  Connect 4 travel Games
4 ready to use Similac Formla
6 salad dressings
2 packs of gum

Total OOP  $18.18
Savings $29.34










CVS

4 boxes Corn Flakes
3 Boxes Special K
2 Boxes Rice Krispies(FREE)
1 box Apple Jacks(FREE)
1 box Fruit Loops(FREE)
2 packs oreos
1 Easter Peeps (FREE)
1 bottle of bubbles(FREE)
1 easter chocolate egg(FREE)

Total OOP $19.00
***(FREE)
 after in store coupons
sunday paper coupons
CVS  in store rebates
Savings $ ???? my receipt got thrown away (D**N  OCD!!!)


Total this Week
OOP $73.89
Saved $81.38 + CVS savings($15.00 in free products+ Sale Prices for the week)
Under Budget $26.11
***I had milk and produce left over from last week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...