About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan

Sorry I haven't posted in a while
I have been so busy w/orders
The boys are done with school this week...
and the boys sports  have been just nonstop
so here is my....

Weekly Menu Plan
5/30-6/5
Sun:
Cereal
Grilled cheese w/tomato soup
Memorial Day BBQ
Mon:
Egg sandwich
PB&J
Leftover BBQ
Tue:
Poptarts
Salads 
Smoked Sausage Jambalaya
fried okra
w/corn bread
Wed:
Cinn Rolls
Chicken Salad w/ crackers
Chicken and Asparagus Kbobs
w/rice
Thurs:
Cereal
Ravioli
Enchilada Casserole
Fri:
Last Day of School
Blueberry Muffins
Buy School Lunch
Lasagna
tossed salad
w/ garlic bread
Sat:
Sausage and Egg Bake
Eating @ sports field
Birthday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...