About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Italian Stuffed Shells

This is my go to recipe for any special occasion
I found this recipe from one of the ladies that I just love...
Mrs. Paula Deen
I adapted my recipe from hers..
{This recipe will feed my family of 4}

Italian Stuffed Shells

1/2 box of shells
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 onion chopped
salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
1/2 box of frozen spinach
8oz cream cheese,softened
1 jar spagetti sauce
4oz. shredded mozz cheese

Cook pasta
Cook meat w/onion
add salt, pepper and garlic powder
Thaw out spinach and squeeze out excess water
Add cream cheese to the spinach
Mix meat mixture with cream cheese mixture
Stuff the shells with the mixture
Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray
place shells in the pan cover w/spagetti sauce
and top with mozz cheese
Bake @350 for an hour
Enjoy....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...