About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Monday, January 9, 2012

Crockpot Applesauce


So the other night I wanted some applesauce and
as ya'll know I have been using up My Stockpile 
but I didn't have any stocked....
But I did have some apples that we just haven't ate up yet...

 How about Crockpot Applesauce...
I've been wanting to try it for awhile so here is how you make it..

 Take your apples that have seen better days
 Core them and remove skin
 cut them in pieces
add to crockpot along with
1/2 c water
1/2 c sugar
2-3 Tbs cinnamon{add as much or as little as you like}
and I just coated apples w/lemon juice
 Cook on low 6-8hrs
I mashed mine w/ my potato masher
and I put mine in the fridge because I like my applesauce cold....
That's it how simple..
Enjoy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...