About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grocery Tracker

Ok so I'm not a big Walmart shopper....
Sorry but it is always crowded
and
I just like getting Double Coupons at my other Stores...
But I happened to go onto http://www.iheartthemart.com/ and saw some pretty good deals
 so I thought why not...
I got
12 Cookies
1 Dental Floss
5 Pens
1 Packing Tape

Total OOP $ FREE
Savings $18.82
3 Bubble Wrap
2 Yeast Strips
1 Wet Ones pack
1 Envelope
2 Slow Cooker Liners
2 Gas X
1 Bread
1 Up2U Gum
1 Hand Soap
1 2pk Body Soap

Total OOP $15.43
Savings $6.59
{It should of been that I saved 9.59 but the $3/2 Gas X coupon didn't scan right it only took off .75
 and I didn't catch it till I got home:(:(:(}
2 Dog Bones
Total OOP $4.24
Savings $2.12
Total OOP $20.02
Saving $28.67
  59 % Savings
So from now on I will check out Walmart just to see
and also pay more attention when cashing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...