About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Friday, June 15, 2012

Kitchen Progress....

So the Kitchen is coming right along, it seems to me like it's been FOREVER since the last time I've baked a Cupcake!! But it will all be worth it in the end!! Thanks to great friends reminding me..... So this what has been going on...

Our Drywall guy Bob is Amazing!!!!


Hubby Painting!!!!
Primed the whole room...Ughhhhh......

All Fixed!!!!!
Old Plumbing Holes...

All Pained!!!!Ready to sand the floors...






My new Copper Sink!!!!



 

We decided to with Concrete Countertops....

I'm looking at another 6 weeks till it's all said and done......But we have been able to do so much already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...