About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Friday, April 15, 2011

Week 1

Walmart

4/14/11




Kraft Dressing
Retail Price $1.68
Coupon $1.00/2
(you save $1.00 when you buy 2)
Total Price
    $3.36 for 2 dressings
-$1.00 Coupon
Total OOP(out of pocket) $2.36
         That's $1.18 a bottle
your saving .50 but that is a good deal for me
I bought 6 bottles & used 3 coupons
Total $7.08
but I will use those for
 Next Month
 Menu Planning 

1000 island/ Rueban Sandwich's
Ranch/ Salads,dip for carrots,Buffalo chicken wraps
Italian/ pasta salad
Catalina/ Taco Salads


Trident Gum
Retail Price .96
Coupon BOGO(buy one get one free)
Got 2 packs of gum
Total OOP .96
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...