About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Friday, April 15, 2011

Week 1

Walmart
4/14/11

Now I don't need formula for myself
 but my husband's friend needs some Diaper Cakes made
 so I just couldn't pass up this deal...
and I had other coupons that I left on the shelf for mommys to find and use....
Similac Ready To Use Formula
Retail Price $5.50
Coupon -$5.00
I PAYED $ .50
( YES that says  50 cents.....)

 I had 4 coupons so I bought 4
Costing me $2.00
Savings $20.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...