About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Friday, April 15, 2011

Week 1

Week of 4/10-4/16

I love this deal we will be traveling alot this spring/summer because of the boys sports and Summer Vacation
 Awesome Easter Basket deal!!
(might go back and get 2 more for my nephews)


Walmart
4/14/11

-Connect 4 Travel Games
Retail Price $5.24
-Coupon $3.00
Total after Coupon   $2.24

I bought 2 Travel Games
Total after tax $5.11
Savings $6.00





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...