About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

This is a CRAZYbusy week for Me and My Family...
 our youngest son made the All Star Baseball Team
 GO COLIN!!
Finishing up Reg Season of Baseball
Cake Orders:
Sweet 16 Birthday Cake and Cupcakes
Graduation Cake
Graduation Cookie Cake
Baby Shower Cake
Father's Day Cake
(pics to follow)
Take along Dish to Baseball BBQ
and I have to have ALL the orders done for Saturday...
Luckliy I have my Menu Plan for the week...

Monday:
Breakfast:
Fresh Fruit Salad&Yougart Parfaits
( my oldest son is making breakfast this morning and using up fruit in fridge and adding a little cinn and sugar)
Proud Momma!!
Lunch:
Buffalo Chicken Salads
Dinner:
 Tuesday:
Breakfast:
Egg Sandwich
Lunch:
Tomato & Basil Soup w/Grilled Tomato,Mozzarella and Pesto Sandwich
Dinner:
Lasagna,Tossed Salad (using the first lettuce from my garden), Garlic tst
Wednesday:
Breakfast:
Cereal
Lunch:
Tuna Fish
Dinner:
Apricot Grilled Chicken w/ Pierogies and Garlic&Cheese Biscuits
Thursday:
Breakfast:
Bagels
Lunch:
Tostados
Dinner:
Steak Faitas w/ Spanish rice
Friday:
Breakfast:
Choc Chip Muffins
Lunch:
Breaded Chicken Wraps
Dinner:
Creamy Italian Chicken (using those new Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme)
w/ white cheddar mac & cheese
Saturday:
Breakfast:
Pancakes
Lunch:
Graduation Party
Dinner:
Sons Baseball Team BBQ
Brisket
(my hubby has NEVER had it he is in for a real treat)
I need to take something but I haven't decided yet?
Sunday:
Father's Day
Breakfast:
Eggs,Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Lunch:
Going to Cabela's
Dinner:
 Out to Eat @ Cheddar's

For more Menu Plan Ideas I'm go to http://www.orgjunkie.com/
and click on Menu Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...