About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I think our week is gonna be
 "KINDA NORMAL"  hopefully.....
My Menu Plan from last week didn't go as planned
don't you hate that..
I was just so busy last week
that when it came time to make supper I just didn't feel like it
so we went out to eat alot,
shame on me..
 So it is now Tuesday and I am doing this weeks "Menu Plan" and I really need to focus 
it just seems SO LAZY for me to go out to eat when...
 Both of My Freezers are FULL
&
 My Pantry is FULL
So now it's
My Own Personal Challenge
 to eat ONLY from Home
 for the Next 8 Weeks
I NEED to use up what I have
 and get back to being the best momma I can be
 it was getting pretty sad when my son's where like 
(Mom we don't want Wendy's we just had that...)
So like I said starting Tuesday here is
"My Weekly Menu Plan"

Breakfast Ideas:
Oatmeal
Egg and Sausage Bagels
Cinn Cream Cheese Danish
Cereal
Lunch Ideas:
Buff Chicken Wraps
Bagel Pizzas
Soup and Sandwich's
Dinner Ideas:
Tuesday:Spagetti Casserole
Wednesday:Tacos
Thursday:Grilled Chicken Breast w/potato salad
and Corn Bread
Friday:Cheeseburger Sliders w/pierogies
Saturday:BBQ Chicken Pizzas(using left over Chicken)
Sunday:Birthday Party
For more menu planning ideas go to http://www.orgjunkie.com/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...