About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Free Lighting

So a couple of weeks ago our electric company called
and my husband answered the phone and said
           that the electric company is on the phone,
didn't you pay the bill?
REALLY???
 then you wouldn't have any power...
So I talked to them and they said they are giving away FREE lightbulbs
 heck yeah sign me up....
And these lightbulbs will also save on our electric bill as well....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...