About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Monday, October 24, 2011

Walgreen's 10/23/11

So I know I said NO Shopping this week
but these were really good Stockpiling Prices

So I headed out to Walgreen's and this trip was a good one
it probably could of been better

But I'm still learning to use store coupons and manufactor coupon
plus adding in Register Rewards and doing seperate transactions
{holy cow}saving money is so fun....{wink wink}

You know how you see your friends playing those computer games on Facebook
well this is my weekly game
 "See what I can get cheap"{still working on a good name}

So I bought...

Transaction 1
2 24pk water $2.49each
6pk paper towels $3.00{.50 a roll}
2  Sure deodorant $1.00each
2 candy corn $1.00each
2 Hershey candy fun packs $.99 each
Total OOP $14.38
Saved $16.00
and got a $1.00 off next transaction

Transaction 2
It was $7.99
-$1.00 in store coupon
Total OOP $6.99
Saved $5.00
I got a Regester Reward for $8.00 on next transation
So I bought
Transaction 3
6pk paper towels $3.00
4 grape jellies $1.00each
2 3pk ring pops{filler items} $.74each
after coupons and $8.00 Regester Reward
Total OOP $.72
Saved $16.00

So I got all this

Total OOP $22.09
Saved $39.46
Don't Stock it if you Ain't gonna use it...
Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...