About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Pantry

So some people have been asking for some pictures of what I Stockpile
this is what I NEED for My Family {yours maybe different}
but I however make Breakfast everyday
pack 3 Lunches 5-6 days a week
and make Supper 6-7  nights a week
like I said this is what works for my family
I love knowing I can just go shopping in my basement
if I need something made right quick....
At the end of every month I take inventory and make a list of what I need
and I start looking for the deals
 I don't and won't stock more than 10 of any items
Food Expires....and EVERYTHING goes back on sale again...

See It's not Hoarding
It's a Stockpile
 This is my cube freezer in my basement
it holds my veggies,pasta,bread,breakfast items,etc

 This is my stand up fridge/freezer in my basement
this freezer is for meats ONLY
YES I own 3 freezers.......

And these are my New FREE shelving
my work was getting new ones
and I saved them from the bad bad garbage man.....
So when hubby gets time I will be organizing My Stockpile again
I would do it but they need cut down they are to tall for my basement
Hope this helps you get some ideas....
Don't Stock it if you Ain't gonna use it!!!!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...