About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tipsy Tuesday

Packing Lunches for My Family
Like I've been saying
I make my boys and my husbands lunches 5 days a week,
I don't agree with what is offered in the kids school lunches for $2.10-$2.65
I think there should be option of a salad bar....
And I don't want My Hubby going to a drive thru @ $6.00 a meal

That would be $50-$60 a week WOW!!!!
That's half my Grocery Budget
some weeks I only wanna spend that much Total.....

No thanks.....

So every Sunday night I will start the process 
*I will make my husbands salads for the week
*I will dish out the boys yougarts
*I will make jello
*I will make pudding and portion it out
*I will replenish and organize the snack bin
{depending on what's in My Stockpile}

*Cut up and/or clean and portion out any fresh fruit ad veggies for the week
*Make Homemade Ranch dressing {we prefer it over the bottled}
for Boys Salads and for veggies

This will take me about an hour but it's done for the week
and in the morning I ONLY have to
*make their sandwich
or
*wrap
or
*heat up the hot food that will go into their thermos
I pack up their lunchboxes and the
boys will pick out their dessert option
Done!!!!!
{Hubby does his own Lunchbox...}
I'm not waking up @ 4am!!!!!
That is one of the reasons to my crazyness,I just like knowing that it's done

Besides saving a ton of money every week from Couponing 
you also get to try different items that you would of never thought about because either
 -they were organic
-cost to much
-just never given any thought about what you were buying....
That looks good... throw it in the buggy
Then you get to the checkout and the cashier tells you your total..
How much I barely got anything....
been there done that...

But now I pay the grocery bill and it's fun to try different things 
and to see how far I can stretch my lil bit of money every week....

What's nice about Stockpiling is that in the last couple of months
 one week a month I have only went to Walgreen's
No Grocery Stores that is so neat
{I'm such a dork!!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...