About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Portion Control

Do you want to make your Stockpile last longer???
And also help with your kids portion control??
Well you  know those "Snack Size" individual snacks bags??
Divide them in half....
Wow Tammy you are REALLY cheap....
Yes and No have you seen how many calories are in just one bag??
So it hit me I have 2 boys just split them up....
So instead of them eating
Pretzels have 110 calories now only 55 calories
Cookies have 280 calories now only 140 calories
Crackers have 190 now only 95



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...