About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Monday, December 19, 2011

Chicken Tortellini Soup


So it's been getting colder out it's about time!!!
I love winter and watching the kids sled "our way"
{My Husband is pulling them with his Quad that's why they are wearing helmets!!}
So that's when I like to make soup

Chicken Tortellini Soup

I am cooking
and using ONLY what's in my stockpile
And I had everything...
Frozen Tortellini
1lb. cooked chicken
1 can Tomatoes w/basil and oregano
2 cans chicken broth
1/4 pack of frozen spinach
1 can tomato paste{not pictured sorry}
1/2 onion chopped
1c.water
salt and pepper to taste
I put in all in a pot and heat on Low
for about an hour
top w/parm cheese
and serve w/ warm bread
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...