About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Monday, December 19, 2011

Homemade Christmas

So this year I was just giving Money{Boring}
 but then I remembered that I saw this idea a while back
and decided that this is what I wanted to make for some of the little cousins this year...
{because I have so much time on my hands}

So I took..
$1 bills
Treat Bags
Green Ribbon
and Printed up a label



Rolled up $1 bills tied them with a ribbon

And this is what the look like finished...
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...