About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Monday, December 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Oh my gosh I'm so excited...
It's the week before Christmas and even though
I will be running around like a CRAZY nutball I love it....
I know weird right?

But you don't understand
 this is the week of the year when I make the magic happen
I will be....
-Baking
-This year I will be Making
 {Pioneer Women's Cinnamon Rolls} and giving them out to all the families Christmas Eve
-Wrapping last minute gifts
-Cooking
 and of course
-Mini Spring Cleaning{mother in law is going to be there ya'll}
 all this for My Annual Christmas Eve Party!!!

And I wanna make sure my boys have the
BEST Christmas memories ever...
{well until next year}

So My Menu Plan has to be in order
so I am able to make it all happen..

Breakfast:
Cinnamon Toast
Western Omelets
Crockpot Oatmeal
Pioneer Women's Cinnamon Rolls
Cereal

Lunch:
Tuna Salad
Tostados
Homemade Italian BMT's
Buffalo Chicken Salads

Dinner:
Tortelli Soup w/Homemade Bread
Pierogi Casserole  w/Brussel Sprouts
Chicken and Dumplings
Beef Enchiladas w/rice and corn filling
Spagetti Casserole w/Garlic Tst
Christmas Eve Ham and Turkey Dinner
Leftover Holiday Dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...