About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Christmas Eve Party theme is...

So every Christmas Eve I throw a huge party at my house...

Everyone from mine and my husband's families are invited
{that way we see everyone and we don't have to travel!!!}

And I am one of those CRAZY ladies...
I just LOVE the attention to details when it come to entertaining
everything has to match and
 I couldn't possible have a Party without a theme!!!

SO this year My theme is...
"CANDYCANE CHRISTMAS"

The Cake will be kinda like this cake theme but with
THE LITTLE CUPCAKE SHOPPE twist

And I have these cute cupcake stands I bought at JoAnn's last year
I only payed a couple bucks for them..
Look how cute.....

So I really wanted to do a Dessert Table also
I'm gonna make:
Oreo's dipped in white chocolate topped w/crushed up peppermints
Chocolate dipped Pretzels
Sugar Cookies {Christmas Cupcakes,Gingerbread Men,
Candycanes,etc}
Marshmallows dipped in chocolate w/sprinkles
Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Adult Table
Peppermint Jello Shots
And haven't decided what else..
But I will be posting pics after the holidays..
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...