About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Cell Phone

So hubby is AMAZING..
He was do for an upgrade for our cell phones and normally I just take his leftovers and don't really mind,
but this time I really have had my eye on this bad boy..
Really I was just gonna settle for the Iphone 4
but hubby was like NO because he of coarse
he Googled the Iphone 4 and
blah ,blah, blah
something, something, something
anyways it's better 
so I of coarse can't pay full price for anything
Especially something that is
$199.99
so we get 25% off through his work
that's $50 off
plus we had a $50 gift card
{from when we bought our son his phone}
so we only payed $108
after tax y'all
SOLD
but it's ordered and it won't be here till Tuesday so I'll have to wait ...
but just think I might be able to finally take clear pictures:):)
I got such a sweet deal....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...