About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Monday, January 30, 2012

Adding fun middles to your Cupcakes

Today I wanna show you how easy it is to add
Fun Middles to your Cupcakes
Start with making your Cake batter
I put 1/3c. batter in each
Cupcake liner

Add your middle right on top of the batter
Mine is a Reese Cup,
but the fillings are endless

Bake 350 just like you would normally
I baked them for 18mins

Ice and add some spinkles
Oh how I LOVE me some SPRINKLES!!!!

The Middle of the Cupcake!!!
Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...