About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Monday, January 30, 2012

Enchilada Bowls

Over the weekend we had 2 Wrestling Tournaments
we had to attend
We went out to eat on Saturday
but Sunday I knew I needed my lovely Crockpot
I wanted Chicken and Mexican
{what to make,what to make}
Chicken Enchiladas
but it was 9am and I had to leave in a half hour
So I went down to the Pantry and found

So I put the
2 Frozen Chicken Breasts in the Crockpot
lined w/those AMAZING Reynold's Crockpot Liners
Topped it with the Corn {NOT Drained},
Rotel Tomatoes{NOT Drained}
Then I added the Can of Black Beans{Drained and Rinsed}

 Put in on HIGH for about 6hrs

then  Shred the Chicken with 2 forks
add 8oz. Cream Cheese and a packet of Taco Seasoning
Stir and put on LOW for 20 mins

Almost Done
Put some tortilla chips in a Bowl top with Enchilada Mixture
and your Favorite toppings
we added cheese,sour cream,chives,and little tortilla strips
and serve it with Cheese Roll ups

And as a added bonus
if you have any leftovers
you can heat up the next day and eat as a dip...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...