About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


In my Stockpile I like to keep at least a 3-6 month supply
This is because I like spending my money on something else ever week instead of Groceries
like for instance we will be remodeling our kitchen in 3 months and I want so much expensive stuff that Hubby has insisted i help out so the first thing in My Budget to get cut in my Grocery bill..easy
 just use up my Stockpile...

My Menu Plan this week includes

Breakfast:
Cereal
Biscuits and Gravy
Yoplait Smoothies
Oatmeal
Sausage and Egg Biscuits
Freezer Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Lunch:
Peanut and Banana Wraps
Pizza Lunchables{homemade}
Grilled Tomato and Basil Grilled Cheese w/tomato soup
Leftover Enchilada Dip
Cobb Salads

Dinner:
Hamburger and Beef Rice a Roni w/Cheesy Broccoli
Spaghetti Casserole w/salad and Garlic Knots
Broccoli Chicken and Rice Bake
Sausage Primivera w/Homemade Crescent Rolls
Baked Potato Soup
Honey Mustard Pork Chops over Rice
Super Bowl Sunday Buffet

Dessert:
Blueberry Cream Cheese Bars

I am hoping to post the recipes this week to all of my Meals

Need other ideas on what to Cook this week check out Orgnized Junkie


2 comments:

  1. Baked Potato Soup sounds so delicious and comforting right now.
    You have a great menu planned! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...