About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Supperbowl Buffet"

This year I thought I would do a "Supperbowl Buffet Table"
and I decide on Wednesday that I would do all this for Sunday...
Really Tammy!!!{that's what hubby said}
 Our Home team isn't in it but it gives me a excuse to make 
lots of YUMMY Food and Desserts..
It's all about Finger Foods
Quick and Easy
 Thank God for my new OBSESSION  I mean Inspiration
So I am making
 Homemade Guacamole
 My Taco Dip
and



 And I want to make something like this with all of the above dips inside

But without the Twinkies I LOVE them but dang..



The Kids Snack & Dessert Table is starting to look like this....




And we will have some
And
Buffalo Chicken Bites
Enjoy the Game!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...