About Me

My photo
Pa., United States
WELCOME! This is my blog about Couponing, Stockpiling, Cooking, Menu Planning, Having a Clean & Organized Home, Cupcakes, Cakes, Sugar Cookies, being a Momma to two AMAZING boys and being a Wife to a Hubby who puts up with my crazy ideas like one day opening my own Bakery....ENJOY

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cricut

I had a lazy day yesterday and decided to play with my Cricut
I got it and the Cricut Cake 2 years ago for Christmas from my Hubby
 and I really didn't have a whole heck of alot of time to play with it
 I have used it for some of my Cakes like







But I wanted to play around with some ideas for upcoming
Dessert Tables, Cupcake Picks, Sweets Table Signs ,and  Birthday Banners






Oh how I love lazy days....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...